Why God never received tenure
Why God never received tenure at a university:
- He only had one major publication.
- It was in Hebrew.
- It had no references.
- It was not published in a refereed journal.
- Some even doubt he wrote it himself.
- So he created the world, what has he done since then?
- His cooperative efforts have been quite limited.
- The scientific community cannot duplicate his results.
- He never applied to the Ethics Board for permission to
use human subjects.
- When one experiment went awry, he covered it up by
drowing the subjects.
- When subjects did not behave as predicted, he deleted
them from the sample.
- He rarely came to class, he just told his students to
read the book.
- Some say he had his son teach the class.
- He expelled his first two students for learning.
- There were only ten requirements, but most students
failed his exams anyway.
- His office hours were infrequent and usually held on